| 목차 |
1. Introduction; Y.H. Song.
2. Simulated annealing applications; K. Nara.
3. Tabu search application in fault section estimation and state identification of unobserved protective relays in power system; F. Wen, C.S. Chang.
4. Genetic algorithms for scheduling generation and maintenance in power systems; C.J. Aldridge, et al.
5. Transmission network planning using genetic algorithms; M.R. Irving, et al.
6. Artificial neural networks for generation scheduling; M.P. Walsh, M.J. O'Malley.
7. Decision making in a deregulated power environment based on fuzzy sets; S.M. Shahidehpour, M.I. Alomoush.
8. Lagrangian relaxation applications to electric power operations and planning problems; A.J. Conejo, et al.
9. Inter point methods and applications in power systems; K. Xie, Y.H. Song.
10. Ant colony search, advanced engineered-conditioning genetic algorithms and fuzzy logic controlled genetic algorithms: economic dispatch problems; Y.H. Song, et al.
11. Industrial applications of artificial intelligence techniques; A.O. Ekwue.