| 목차 |
1. Introduction : systems, frames, and transitions
2. The history and functioning of energy markets
Part I: World politics through an energy prism
3. Energy and security: fueling geopolitics and war?
4. Energy and the economy: powering growth and prosperity?
5. Energy and the environment: wrecking the planet?
6. Energy and justice : equitable and fair?
Part II: Governing the energy transition
7. Energy technologies and innovation
8. National and regional energy policy
9. Global energy governance
10. Conclusions : contested energy futures.